Auto Accident Resources
As a service to our clients, we have put this Useful resource guide to provide detailed information about what to expect when you have a Car Accident in Orlando.
Below are topics discussed in the guide!
Auto Accident Compensation
- Time Spent in the Hospital
- Doctor Bills
- X-ray and Specialist Bills
- Wheelchairs, Crutches, Braces and More
- Loss of Income
- Future Loss of Income
- Damages to Your Car
- Loss of Consortium
- Mental & Physical Pain & Suffering
What To Do After a Car Accident
- Seek Medical Treatment As Soon As Possible
- Seek Legal Counsel As Soon As Possible
- Do not speak to the insurance companies without consulting with an experienced car accident attorney first
- Begin Consistent Medical Treatment
- If You Have to Miss Work
- Keep Track of Mileage for Doctors Visits
- Keep A Diary of How the Accident Has Affected You
- Keep All Paperwork Related to the Accident
- Common Mistakes to Avoid After an Accident
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is no fault insurance and how does it affect me?
- My loved one was killed in a car accident. What can I do?
- What does PIP Insurance provide after a car accident?
If you need to discuss your case with a Orlando Florida accident attorney please contact our office by completing our online form or by calling (407)513-9515. We are here to help you and provide a free no obligation consultation.
Free Initial Case Evaluation for Personal Injury Cases in the Orlando, FL area.
At The Jaspon Firm, we never charge for a consultation for personal injury cases. As a matter of fact, we won’t charge you fees or costs unless we get a positive recovery in your case. We take all of our injury cases on a contingency basis. Therefore, it doesn’t cost you anything to hire us unless we are successful in getting a recovery for you in your case.
Orlando, FL Law Office
The Jaspon Firm
738 W Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32804